letters to anyone
Hello,
actually I would not be so brash and bold and say no ...
Maybe I'm too friendly for that.
But in that case I would like to be someday, I, my crazy,
verbrechereische miss the vein and without a glance in Acken, the
tells me, 'Oh God, no, let that which does not go! ".
I can not answer that you will be spoiled, as happened to me.
And do not imagine that you are in your way.
But this once, trust me go let me.
It is an asset to me.
And it should stay. Something that only I have.
of all I want something ...
Often I have people put in their way to avoid this plan.
me there even a chance to try out and get to know my limits. It's
nunmal not when I have company I want in the end keep it forever.
I would not hurt you, if need be, once again I would like to things I do for me,
To abandon that stand to lose as much as it would be worth it.
But the end result would be a prison of mistrust and doubt.
I'll try to make more of all this, as it is.
I just need your trust.
It's no big deal ... unless you're making it into one.
Love, C.
0 comments:
Post a Comment