@ 2008-11-27T23: 26:00
sodium carbonate, so that one sometimes sees what I am doing here a few times to share the left of which I have sewn. (Unfortunately non-looking as I insert images directly)
my bags (which I also try to sell)
mitglied.lycos.de / leannadrako / black-zlila% 201.jpg
mitglied.lycos. de / leannadrako / gro% dfe% 201.jpg
share that I made in school for ne fashion show. The topic was the world in 1 hour and we have the typical sewn clothing for different nation. I was in the group Venice and we have things sewn to fit carnival. with me is now a Gothic dress out of it and including a (somewhat moderate fantasy) cape.
mitglied.lycos.de / leannadrako / Umhang.jpg
mitglied.lycos.de / leannadrako / cape 20detail.jpg%
mitglied.lycos.de / leannadrako / Surcot.jpg
member. lycos.de / leannadrako / Surcot% 20Alsausschnitt.jpg
terms what the bildaualität. I have unfortunately no ne webcam and digital camera .. but will someday try to make better pictures:) hope
or we get the pictures of the school really, because then I would be seen in dress
0 comments:
Post a Comment