Sunday, November 23, 2008

Completed Community Service Letter Sample

-made in recent years

I've even gone to work and picked out photos of some home-made things in recent years. (Since much Given away and I was not always taking photos, there are unfortunately not all: D). Some times when I had already [info] _handmade shown.

excuse that the images vary in size, whatever. I'm simply out of my collection of pictures gathered together and no longer worked:).



















The task was to create art in an animal from objects.





























Abi-T-shirt with a logo designed by me:)




















pins to "transport":








Badges:












A black and green are grad in work;)

so forced it looks like:






for a literature project school
















































That's inside:


shelf inside:


And treasure it:




found in the Finnish Forest and with paint and glue made an artwork out of it


shoes for a friend




Cocktail:






gift








from polymer clay:





0 comments:

Post a Comment