Friday, January 22, 2010

Wikipedia & Aspergers

instructions for sewing machine sewing beginner

Hi, everybody!

I inherited from a friend a "Victoria Fashion 4100E", but unfortunately missing the instructions and my friend has never used the device. So I emailed the company Victoria, if I can still get a manual. The sewing machine is a discontinued model and its online store only "current" Instructions available.

At my request, I was told that the company is insolvent and taken over Victoria aftermarket by another company, was the course has NO manuals for obsolete machines more.

So now my question: Do any of you happen
these instructions or the sewing machine or a similar and can help me? It must not be direct instruction, it would always help me if I could get a picture and / or a description of how the damned thread should go exactly. I've tried all the possibilities before sunken.

PS: I am an absolute beginner at the sewing machine, so I know of occasions Chinese names of the parts in sight.


0 comments:

Post a Comment