-.-...
Auschwitz has left me with quite a scar, as it looks. It was not even at the concentration camp itself, but to the social experience of there safely.
And I say almost, my suspicions were confirmed, so my hatred or better formulated: My aggressiveness is currently back at everyone and everything depends.
Auschwitz concentration camp, the two .. I mean .. were shocking, you can refer to something not really prepare, but I am very grateful for the follow-up. I will not write much to it. I can not express in words what you feel when you stand there, where millions of people have suffered. In particular, the "gateway to hell" at Auschwitz-Birkenau was pretty ... crass. Unfortunately, I no useful photos are managed, which could capture the feeling. There are so few artists on DeviantArt, which is managed better. Addiction just search for the word "Auschwitz". Do not you get this .. except to say that such things must never happen again.
In the Youth Centre itself struck me that I must have something in me that people are scared, truly, that I somehow worthless as the other makes. Any friendship that I try to build up ends in a dilemma. And I mean a lot of people before. The fact that I am always .... Jule dismisses some matters concerning coarser friendships that I made clear yesterday ... everything.
Nya .. of the relationship with Jörg I dare not speak.
is Seen in my entire life during a scrap heap. All the memories I have, I would have wiped out .. it all, best to all feeling. When the evening I just think I get depressed.
I had some person standing close to me, yesterday to take a cynical set of the head ... I've tried not to do it. Peace of mind to look ... but I notice that currently the jealousy eats away at me and everything halt ...
Seeking refute a person who is related to me in this matter, but probably there are not that. At best I am beginning to learn of the suffering. I will be going down anyway.
Black is the color of protection - her coat penetrates any offensive views.
Black is the color depth - like a long tunnel or a dormant, dark ocean.
Black is the color of caution - do not hide it, no one forces them to be.
Black is the color of the night - it brings us to dream.
Black is the color of mystery - a mystical Aura surrounding them.
Black is the color of tolerance - it goes with every color and amplifies them.
Black is the color of wealth - every ray of light takes her in and closes it in themselves.
Black is the color of freedom - it shows no color and border do not like to be painted after
Hm .. I think a conversation with my "private therapist" would not be bad now. After endless difficulties
0 comments:
Post a Comment